Sierra Nevada Journeys Family Science Nights
An educational Evening for the entire family
A Sierra Nevada Journeys Family Science Night is an interactive and rewarding way for students and their families to engage with their schools. Through STEM activities, Sierra Nevada Journeys is able to turn just-another-evening into a fun and educational experience for the whole family. Here is what you can expect:
Your child's school will book a Family Science Night with Sierra Nevada Journeys. If your school hasn't hosted a Family Science Night, please share with a principal, teacher or PTO member.
A scavenger hunt of math and science challenges for you to explore with your family.
An engineering competition: who can build the most stable bridge or best catapult?
Language-neutral activities for everyone, including English Language Learners.
A fun night for the whole family! Sorry, no pets aside from little siblings.
- A quality Sierra Nevada Journey experience where learning and fun go hand-in-hand.
Book a FAMILY SCIENCE NIGHT for your school
We host Family Science Nights for the following school districts in Nevada and California:
- Washoe County School District
- Carson City School District
- Douglas County School District
- Lyon County School District
- Storey County School District
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Natomas Unified School District
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- San Juan Unified School District
- Folsom Cordova Unified School District
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Roseville City School District
- Rocklin Unified School District
- Washington Unified School District
- Woodland Joint Unified School District
To book a Family Science Night, please review the school districts we serve above and click on the state where your school resides. When prompted to choose grade/program, please select Family Science/STEM Night.